mercredi 19 septembre 2012

" Every Moment"

 

Every moment of every second you're in my mind,
I miss you more than you do.
I was absent to make you bind,
To your promise "I'll never quit you."

I am well but it's you that I miss,
Oh! My love till we meet, I blow you a kiss
All the nights witnessed our embraces,
Immersed in love that flooded all places

In our realm of dream you're my knight,
To cast your fears back and enjoy our desires
I am your princess granting you the right,
To hit up our common bonfire

In our kingdom all is made of love
Our souls are fused in the skies above.
I left you in the morning in a trigged zone
No one is your hunted mind but me alone

Hypnotizing your eyes in all direction,
Stopping your hunting sorrow with my affection
Your waiting for me is up to you,
For you alone can bring me to you

N. B: Take me from your dreams to reality
And I hope your prayers will be heard to be each other's destiny

Lobna Smida 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire