dimanche 23 septembre 2012

Revelation In A Jiffy

Looking at the sky
I was so thirsty and dry
For to those past sweet springs
My memory always jumps and clings
A voice whispered in my ear:
"He is not far, he is here"
"Where's he?" I screamed
"He forgot me" I deemed
"Oh! My dear Hope, please come back to me
For I need your support, can't you see?"
 
In a moment of bliss
My friend Patience gave me a kiss
I laid down on my bed of dreams
Saying nothing, but harking the gargling of streams
Tomorrow Tomorrow surely will come
Taking away my fright and some
Hopes will appear
Swaying me to the land of "No Fear"
Where the hands of friends stretch
To loll my sorrow and my aspiration try to starch

My thirst at last has been quenched
As rescue was promptly launched
At the right moment before my death
I was that helpless needing a breath
A caring Heart hugged me
With its beating, it talked to me:
"Do never be scared my dear
To you, I swear to be close and near"
I suddenly solicited it: "Who are you?"
I heard an echo: "God sent me to you"

Lobna Smida

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire