mercredi 19 septembre 2012

"Meeting In The Dawn"

A Dawn’s Meeting
Waiting impatiently for his shadow,
I felt irritated, tired and giddy
Looking in the horizon for a rainbow
Tasteless the air was and the nature grimy

Far away, his face appeared
“Gratitude” was stamped on my brow
My heart throbbed, my lips sealed
When he held my hand in a majestic bow

In his sight, I saw all colours bright
His smile drew the dawn erasing any dusk
“Surely, you are my knight?!!” I told him that night
“I keep my promise, my lady, no need to ask”

The twitter of birds was singing my bliss
On my wheelchair, I felt on that day extremely drawn
With each breeze of air I sent him a kiss
And with twigs of blessings, he made me a crown

Ah, my God! Praise be to you
All this grace, I wonder if I deserve
My words of gratefulness are orchestrated around you
And my wish is your bounties to preserve!

Lobna Smida                           

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire